- What size pipe does ACTS CSI offer with pre-coated or lined CerarMix™ technology?
ACTS CSI has both the equipment and the CerarMix™ technology to line the interior and protect the exterior of any type of pipe as small as a 2 inch diameter to a 12 foot diameter and up to 60 feet in length
- What are the uses for pre-coated or lined pipe?
ACTS CSI provides pre-coated and lined pipe for severe-to-normal conditions offering long-term protection against wet/dry abrasion-corrosion cycles and heat such as:
- Potable Water Transportation
- Aviation Fuel
- Sluice Lines, and more
- What successes has CerarMix™ pre-coated pipe enjoyed?
ACTS CSI pre-coated pipes are proving themselves through exhausting technical evaluations, third-party laboratory testing and successful field applications. ACTS CSI pre-coated pipe is quickly developing a loyal following from customers who have experienced better performance and extended service life.
- What services does ACTS CSI provide in connection with pre-coated pipe applications?
ACTS CSI pipeline specialists can provide the following services to meet your planning, construction and maintenance requirements:
- Pre-planning initiation
- Project feasibility studies
- Fabrication (blow tanks, manifolds, flare stacks, OSHA weldments, flame arrestors, shower trailers, wash trailers)
- Pipeline mitigation resolution
- Protective coating of pipe and welds (for hydrocarbon transmission)
- Pigging systems
- Compressor/pumping stations
- Tank batteries
- Gathering stations
- Environmental restoration
- Health, safety, and environmental training
- What services does ACTS CSI sub-contract?
It may be advantageous to partner/subcontract with existing companies to accomplish the following activities surrounding pre-coated pipes offered by ACTS CSI. Here are some services we may engage a subcontractor:
- Risk assessment (pertains to ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems. OHSAS 18001:2007 health & safety management systems. Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FEMEA) and regulatory requirements for general health and safety.)
- Comprehensive inspection services
- Hydrostatic testing
- Operational Oversight
- Survey & staking
- GIS mapping
- Right of Way (ROW preparations)
- Ditching & excavation
- Pipeline restoration services (removal of materials, compression of embankments, replanting of grass areas, clearing of roadways)
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD)
- Conventional drilling
- Cathodic Protection Systems(CPS)
- SCADA Placement Services (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Pipeline system analysis
- Compliance oversight