Composite Utility and Access Covers & Frames
ACTS CSI manufactures a wide range of utility access, manhole and trench covers utilizing patented CerarMix™ technology. CerarMix™ offers light, safe, and a strong alternative for above and underground utility and access covers.
ACTS CSI’s high-performance and strength one-piece molded design allows for multi-port or single port composite covers. ACTS CSI’s offers company logos and other brand markings on its full range of fully customizable access covers. All covers are available in various load-rating models for use in areas experiencing heavy wheel traffic such as diesel lanes, truck stops or bus depots.
Tremendous Corrosion Range
CerarMix™ covers are highly resistant to all forms of corrosion and offer excellent resistance to heat, chemical, soil and water conditions. They are electrically non-conductive. CerarMix™ patented technology ensures that the covers will not break down, deteriorate or act as a source of nutrient for bacteria, microorganisms or fungi thus preventing premature failure of the cover.
Advantages of CerarMix™ covers:
- Lightweight – no lifting injuries
- Watertight, sealed design
- UV resistant
- Heavy duty (up to 80 ton load rating) covers
- Round, square and rectangular (wide range of sizes)
- Anti-slip surface – no costly injury claims
- Non-conductive to heat or stray voltage
- Will not corrode
- No bolts required
- Ergonomic, single person removal and replacement
- Monolithic construction
- Universal access hole
- Locks available for all covers
- Available in any color
- Manufacturing facility ISO accredited
- Warranted against structural failure for 15 years from date of installation
- No Scrap Value