From structural integrity to safety and environmental concerns, CerarMix™ coatings can be applied to not only industrial equipment, but structural elements as well.
A high performance structural coating, CerarMix™ is formulated to meet any application requirement where upon curing, produces an adherent coating that is visually uniform. CerarMix™ has been intensely evaluated. Numerous and on-going performance test reports show the superiority of CerarMix™ coating formulations.
CerarMix™ meets or exceeds standard specifications for improving the life and performance of structural components as it relates to lifecycle costs impacted by corrosion, erosion and fire/heat control. These major processes can cause catastrophic failure to the overall structural value of an existing surface.
CerarMix™ forms a bond with an existing surface as it improves its production capabilities, durability and extends its useful life.
The use of CerarMix™ to repair existing structures and develop new infrastructure provides unsurpassed advantages in the following areas:
• Spray Applied: Consistent thickness when applied over irregular substrate.
• Seamless: No seams to seal in order to prevent leaks.
• Odorless: Can be used in close proximity to the public and other trades without complaint.
• 1- Component Technology: No additional catalyst to measure and add at the jobsite.
• Non-Sag Consistency: Can be applied horizontally, vertically and overhead.
• VOC Compliant: Can be used in all states and internationally.
• Low Permeance: Will not allow water vapors through the membrane. These vapors can condense between the membrane and substrate resulting in freeze/thaw damage to concrete or rusting of steel decking and reinforcement.
• High Elongation and Low Temperature Flexibility: Will accommodate both low and high temperature substrates.
• Extremely Fast Cure: Can accept ballast and asphalt overlays within one hour of placement.
• High Electrical Resistance: Electrically isolate structures from stray current.
• High Tensile Strength and Puncture Resistance: Resists damage from punctures and tearing.
- Cyclic Weathering/Exposure
- Resistance to Wind Driven Rain
- Wet Tolerance
- Fire Resistance
- Shear Strength
- Fungal Resistance
- Fluorescent UV/ Condensation Exposure
- Salt Spray (fog) Resistance
- Impact Resistance
- Color Retention
- Environmental Safety
Our CerarMix™ Technical consultants are here to assist you with your next project. Please contact us for more information today.